LEAD training programs have been developed and are continually updated, based not only on the latest international management principles and practices, but also on field research, first-hand experience, in-depth knowledge of the region and the specific requirements of organizations.
Most of the training programs described in our directory can be offered ”in-house” in English or Arabic and are designed to effectively and economically meet the specific needs of the client.
LEAD can also design and offer “in-company” programs on subjects that are not listed in our directory.
In-company programs benefit the client because they:
- Address issues specifically related to the organization.
- Include specially designed cases and exercises, which apply to the client’s situation.
- Enable the organization to select the proper mix of participants to ensure maximum benefit.
- Build team spirit among the program participants.
- Are cost effective.
In addition, LEAD can design programs based on any combination of topics listed in our website.
LEAD relies on a variety of training and facilitation methods and techniques. Used whenever applicable, these methods are aimed at enhancing individual and group interaction while maximizing learning. Some of these methods are:
- Brief presentations by the consultant.
- Group debriefs.
- Individual and team exercises, indoors and outdoors.
- Behavior modeling and role-plays.
- One-to-one and group discussions.
- Case studies, simulations and small projects.
- Video films, videotaping and playback.
- Self-analysis questionnaires and learning instruments.
- Individual action plans (to follow up and evaluate training results).
- Action Plans and Training Follow-up
- To ensure the concepts and skills introduced in our programs are duly transferred to the workplace, LEAD is ready to incorporate an “action plan” section at the end of any training program. This section will constitute an integral part of the training and will be completed by the participants before the closing of the program.
If requested by the client, LEAD also stands ready to design a follow-up training session and/or consult with the client to try to expedite the transfer of learning and to deal with any post-training issues which may impact the business.