LocationUAE, Jordan Online Training
This workshop is especially designed for new managers and as a refresher course for experienced ones. It covers the roles and responsibilities of managers, how to develop an effective management style, and what differentiates successful managers from those who fail. You will learn proven techniques of problem solving, delegation, motivation and communication, and practical techniques for getting the best out of people.
Participants in this course will be able to:
- Understand the basics of the art of “management”, and what do managers do.
- Learn what differentiates successful managers from average ones.
- Learn how to assess their own strength and weaknesses, and build on strengths and overcome weaknesses.
- Develop successful management habits and mange effectively.
- Learn techniques of delegation, problem solving, and effective communications.
- Learn how to analyze problems, discover root causes, provide solutions, and follow-up.
- Motivate and get the best out of subordinates.
- Appraise performance, give feed-back, and train for results.
- Learn how to continuously improve personal and managerial skills.
- Personality traits of successful managers:
- Eye for details
- Basic skills in management:
- Problem solving
- Decision Making
- Motivating for results
- Managing Performance:
- Job description and duties
- Goal setting
- Becoming a great manager