LocationUAE, Jordan Online Training
CategoriesFinance & Banking
- Introduce participants to the concept of swaps and types of currency swaps
- Acquaint participants with currency swaps and interest rates agreements
- Provide participants with the different methods of currency swaps and interest rates agreements
Who Should Attend?
- Middle management bank staff and senior dealers in investment and foreign exchange markets
- Bank Staff working in investment treasury and foreign exchange departments
- Managers and their assistants working in investment departments and sections
- Meaning of SWAP transactions
- Understand rationale for use:
- Advantages / Disadvantages.
- Identify customer opportunities.
- Uses and Benefits.
- What makes SWAPS possible?
- Market participants.
- Types of SWAPS.
- Explain how interest rates and foreign exchange rates affect the use of currency SWAPS.
- List the benefits of interest rate SWAPS to the customer.
- Identify some situations in which the treasurer or bank funding manager would use interest rate swaps
- Currency Swaps
- Forward rate agreements
- Capital market swaps