LocationUAE, Jordan Online Training
This workshop for those who already are good writers; Our time will be devoted to writing letters of recommendation, of persuasion, of refusal or of action, that reflect current word usage and up-to-date formats. You can also become more skilled at writing business cases, proposals and reports, and learn a bit more about e-mail etiquette.
How you will benefit:
- Discuss your writing challenges.
- Learn how to make your writing clear, concise, and correct.
- Improve sentence construction and paragraph development.
- Identify some ways to make your writer simpler and easier to read.
- Learn about a tool that can determine how readable your work is.
- Develop effective business letters for tough situations.
- Discuss e-mail etiquette.
- Develop an appropriate writing style and format for your letters, business cases, and reports.
- Recognize standard ways of documenting materials.
What you will cover:
- How to make your writing clear, concise, and correct
- Types of words and when to use them
- Using inclusive language
- Seven ways to simplify your writing
- Sentence and paragraph construction
- Business letter formats
- How to write a report or proposal
- How to write a business case
- How to write a request for proposal
- E-mail etiquette
- Documenting sources